BAZAR: Vstupenky, lístky, lupeny - Nákup, prodej

• Založil:
    wil-m
  • Založeno:
  • Moderuje:
Uživatel není registrován - doporučujeme se zaregistrovat, registrace má mnoho výhod a obsahuje další prvky, které nejsou anonymům dovoleny.

Zde máte možnost udat či koupit lístky na různé akce - party, koncerty, maškarní plesy.

NEZAKLÁDEJTE DALŠÍ DISKUZE S NABÍDKOU LÍSTKŮ!
tyto diskuze se uzamykají/mažou a zakladatelé blokují.

KUPLÍŘI S PŘEDRAŽENÝMI LÍSTKY BUDOU BLOKOVÁNI

nabídky či poptávky, které již proběhly, prosím, po sobě mažte nebo aspoň napište, že není aktuální.
Neregistrovaný: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com
18.9.2018 11:20:37
FIFOCapitals@gmail.com Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

2% Easy Loan Offer

Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { FIFOCapitals@gmail.com } Is Here To Put A Stop To Your Financial Problems. We Offer All Kinds Of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We Give Out Loan With An Interest Rate Of 1.00%. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com

Please Fill the Application Form Below:
- Complete Name:
- Loan Amount Needed:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose Of Loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- How Did You Hear About Us:

If You Are Interested To Get A Loan Then Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us via email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com,,,
Neregistrovaný: stephen donald
17.9.2018 16:28:59
stephen donald Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

Genuine BG/SBLC for lease and purchase

GENERIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PLC is a British based financial consulting company with years of experience in the

international and local finance market. Be it lease bank guarantee, Stand by letter of credit or any type of

refinancing, talk to our team at GENERIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PLC and certainly we will set your business on the right path

with our sound and quality financial advice and services.

Our bank instrument can be help you fund you projects in Trading, funding project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture,

Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.Having years of

professional, invaluable experience in the banking and finance industry, and having access to dozens of different

prominent trusted and reliable providers, our Financial Services consultants will crawl through hundreds of

products to find one that perfectly matches your needs.

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Min Face Value cut =5M- 10B EUR/USD

Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG / SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

Name;Stephen Donald

Email;genericfinancialmanagementplc@gmail.com

Skype;genericfianacialmanagementplc@outlook.com

Neregistrovaný: mrs blessing smith loan
17.9.2018 03:34:38
mrs blessing smith loan Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

wwwgnmm vxvcnbkb

Môžeme vám pomôcť. Sme súkromná spoločnosť, ktorej ľudia potrebujú
pomoc peniaze bez revízie BKR. Môžete si požičať akúkoľvek sumu od nás. žiadny
ďalšie otázky, ale jasné dohody a jasnosť pre vás aj pre nás.
Spolu určujeme termín úveru a spočítame splácanie
plány. Kontaktujte nás a budeme vás kontaktovať na vaše želanie.
KONTAKTUJTE nás! Mrsblessings7@gmail.com
17.9.2018 03:34:10
mrs blessing smith loan Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x
17.9.2018 03:33:45
17.9.2018 03:33:45
17.9.2018 03:33:44
Neregistrovaný: BRAD
16.9.2018 18:17:12
BRAD Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

get your money back

I met a Trusted Certified Binary Options Recovery Expert through there happy again client's recovery reviews that they've recently helped to put smiles back on their faces after been cheated and scammed of their hard earned money . I invested with four binary companies and lost all of my investments totalling £720,000 Then I was contacted by someone offering help – a company who specializes in binary recovery. I was scammed by them again. By the end of it all I had lost all of my savings and I was in serious debt. I was desperate for help and that made me vulnerable to recovery scams. My husband is not around anymore and I have an 8 year old son with learning difficulties. The pressure of being a single, working mother with a child who needs so much additional attention and support became overwhelming for me. I also felt too traumatized to trust anyone else and I was very afraid, but I had no choice other than to trust Viapreferred@GMAIL.COM. He has been incredibly helpful and supportive and also very understanding about all of my fear and concerns he helped recover all of my funds back within a week using unethical means OR SKYPE contact - Parker joas . I really hope that others do not have to go through what I did, and I wish that I had realized before things were so bad that I was being scammed.
Neregistrovaný: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com
10.9.2018 13:15:45
FIFOCapitals@gmail.com Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

2% Easy Loan Offer

Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { FIFOCapitals@gmail.com } Is Here To Put A Stop To Your Financial Problems. We Offer All Kinds Of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We Give Out Loan With An Interest Rate Of 1.00%. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com

Please Fill the Application Form Below:
- Complete Name:
- Loan Amount Needed:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose Of Loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- How Did You Hear About Us:

If You Are Interested To Get A Loan Then Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us via email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com,,,
Neregistrovaný: WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS
10.9.2018 02:42:04
WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS

Are You A Business Man Or Woman? Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business? Do You Need A Loan To Start A Nice Small Scale And Medium Business? Do You Have A Low Credit Score And You Are Finding It Hard To Obtain Capital Loan From Local Banks And Other Financial Institutes?. - Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers Are Welcome To Bring Their Clients And Are 100% Protected. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: CYSCredits@Post.com ( CYSCredits@Asia.com )
Neregistrovaný: WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS
10.9.2018 02:41:41
WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

WE OFFER ALL KIND OF LOANS

Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )
Neregistrovaný: Ludmila Volavková
5.9.2018 11:17:28
Ludmila Volavková Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

Svatá Ludmila 15.9.2018, Dvořákova Praha

Mám 1 lístek do Rudolfina, 3 řada balkon sedadlo 3, 15.9.2018, 1790,- Kč. Tel.: 606 609 358
Neregistrovaný: James swam
5.9.2018 08:04:54
James swam Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

úver ponúka, legit a zárukou a verný.

Som James plával, Boh mi dal dôvod k úsmevu, pred niekoľkými mesiacmi som nútený sám finančne a zúfalo potreboval pôžičku kvôli vzdelaniu mojich detí, účtov a ďalších vecí, skoro som sa vzdať sám je schopný získať úver , až že jeden z mojich priateľov ma nariadil pánovi James plával, ktorý mi požičal pôžičku $60,000 v 24 hodín. Nemôžem si to pre seba, tak pre tých, ako som ja, ak budete potrebovať nejaký úver, stačí ho kontaktovať teraz cez creditfinanceonlinefirm@gmail.com, ak hľadáte pre-nárok na hypotekárny úver, alebo ako sa dostať na predschválenie pre vylúčenie, môžete pomôcť. A tiež, prosím, keď sa dostanete svoj úver od pána Jakuba plával cez creditfinanceonlinefirm@gmail.com tiež nechať svojich priateľov a známych vedieť. Pán James plával úver je pilierom, že Boh mi poslal po všetkých mojich vzťahov nemohol mi pomoct. Nech Boh aj naďalej vám žehnaj, ako budete platiť veľa šťastia...
Neregistrovaný: creditor AGENT
2.9.2018 10:19:20
creditor AGENT Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

creditors agent

pokud potřebujete podnikatelský úvěr od skutečného rychlé věřitele, abyste mohli zlepšit své podnikání další důležitý obchodní plán, jsem agent několika poskytovatelů úvěrů, kteří mohou nabízet půjčku ve velmi rychlém a střelném čase vše, co musíte udělat, je kontaktujte mě prostřednictvím e-mailu infooilwell@zoho.com nebo na dotazu: +43 (664) 579-4412
Neregistrovaný: frank
30.8.2018 23:40:14
frank Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x
Chci se o to podělit s vámi přáteli, protože jsem tak šťastná, že jsem konečně právě dostala svůj úvěr od paní Rose, pokud potřebujete nějaký druh půjčky, můžete ji kontaktovat prostřednictvím tohoto e-mailu: missroseloanfirm@hotmail.com
Neregistrovaný: kimperly
29.8.2018 18:59:21
kimperly Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

HACKING SERVICES

Are you desperately in need of a hacker in any area of your life???

then you can contact: wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com

I will help you at affordable prices, i offer services like
-hack into your cheating partner's phone(whatsapp,bbm.gmail,icloud,facebook and others)
-Sales of Blank ATM cards.

-hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts,

-school database to clear or change grades,

-Retrieval of lost file/documents

-DUIs -company records and systems,

-Bank accounts,Paypal accounts, bitcoins accounts, -Credit cards hacker

-Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address

-Websites hacking, pentesting.

-IP addresses and people tracking.

-Hacking courses and classes.

my services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guaranteed.....
Neregistrovaný: demetrios
28.8.2018 10:04:30
demetrios Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

Žiadosť o financovanie

Poskytujeme finančnú pomoc jednotlivcom a právnickým osobám, ako aj spoločnostiam za každú cenu od 3000 eur do 50 000 000, eur alebo viac pri veľmi nízkych úrokových sadzbách. Do 1 pracovného dňa, ak chcete získať ďalšie informácie, kontaktujte nás. gkfinance01@gmail.com

kontaktujte nás e-mailom.
E-mail: gkfinance01@gmail.com

Žiadosť o financovanie
28.8.2018 06:17:59
immigratswork Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

Buy quality driver's license, Visa,(mazzini865docs@gmail.com) passport, ID cards, IELTS WHATSAPP US HERE:::::::::+447732429321

Buy quality driver's license, Visa,(mazzini865docs@gmail.com) passport, ID cards, IELTS
WHATSAPP US HERE:::::::::+447732429321
We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing real passports and other identity documents, the best producers of quality fake documents. With more than millions of our documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-falsepassport, driving license, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada,Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.

This list is not complete.

For more information and to order contact us by email or phone.
BUY real and fake British passports (UK), Americans, Canadians
False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE
Buy real and fake birth certificates

BUY REAL AND FAKE DRIVING LICENSE

Contact us on whatsapp:::::::+447732429321

General support::::: mazzini865docs@gmail.com

Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.

Keywords:

buy registered and unregistered ID cards
buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide
buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,
buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,
buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports,
buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,

whatsapp:::::::::::::+447732429321
http://www.legitpassport.com/
Neregistrovaný: Mike Henry
27.8.2018 21:33:45
Mike Henry Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

THE ETHICAL HACKER FOR HIRE

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met ethicalhackers009@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM) or +1 845 643 6145Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

Neregistrovaný: Gary Snyder
27.8.2018 03:42:56
Gary Snyder Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

BG / SBLC LEASE OFFER

Skype ID: readysteadyfinancesltd
Email: readysteadyfinancesltd@gmail.com
Tele: +447031912976

PARTICULAR INSTRUMENTS BANK

Instrument: Fully Cash / Bank Guarantee (Standard ICC format)
Interest Rate: ZeroCoupon
Duration: One (1) year and One (1) day
Currency: USD / Euro
Menu Bank: WEB Top
Amount: As Suggested by Beneficiaries
Initial Deposit: Applies to Instrument Value Required
Invoice Price: Four (4%) Percent of Face Value minus Paid Initial Payment
Intermediate Fee: One Percent (1%) of the Face Value is paid by the Beneficiary
Tranche: As per the agreed tranche schedule
Shipping: Swift MT799 / MT760
Payment: Swift MT103 (Wire Transfer)
Do tohoto fóra mají zakázán přístup: pooj
Provozovatel neručí a nenese zodpovědnost za obsah diskusních příspěvků, diskuse nemoderuje ani nerediguje. Diskusní příspěvky vyjadřují názor jejich autorů. Provozovatel si vyhrazuje právo odstraňovat diskusní příspěvky, a to zejména takové, které odporují dobrým mravům, porušují platné zákony ČR (např. obsahují vulgární výrazy, nadávky, rasistické, xenofobní či šovinistické narážky) poškozují dobré jméno provozovatele nebo obsahují neplacenou reklamu. Provozovatel má vždy pravdu, na fórech vládne osvícená diktatura, demokracie se - jak ukazují dějiny neosvědčila.
REKLAMA
DOPORUČUJEME
RAVE.cz - hudební server nejen o taneční scéně