BAZAR: Vstupenky, lístky, lupeny - Nákup, prodej

• Založil:
    wil-m
  • Založeno:
  • Moderuje:
Uživatel není registrován - doporučujeme se zaregistrovat, registrace má mnoho výhod a obsahuje další prvky, které nejsou anonymům dovoleny.

Zde máte možnost udat či koupit lístky na různé akce - party, koncerty, maškarní plesy.

NEZAKLÁDEJTE DALŠÍ DISKUZE S NABÍDKOU LÍSTKŮ!
tyto diskuze se uzamykají/mažou a zakladatelé blokují.

KUPLÍŘI S PŘEDRAŽENÝMI LÍSTKY BUDOU BLOKOVÁNI

nabídky či poptávky, které již proběhly, prosím, po sobě mažte nebo aspoň napište, že není aktuální.
Neregistrovaný: Sthephanie cath
24.2.2018 16:06:30
Sthephanie cath Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

PI : CAUGHT CHEATING HUSBAND

Have you ever needed a private investigator? His the best in detecting lies and knowing the truth about infidelity, plus he can get you any type of information you need on any device.
James Harnold is the best Private Investigator that  helped me get a direct link to monitor all the activities on my husband’s phone. i could not believe it until i saw all the messages and hidden pictures he sent to me  of my husband and another woman. I felt so sad and confronted my husband but  he denied it,when  i showed him the proof i had of it, He started begging me to forgive him.
I do not know what to do,i feel so sad and hurt. i have given all the evidence to our family lawyer. I just want to thank you james. You are the best private investigator
i have promised him to share this great privilege with people out here that are having issues detecting lies and infidelity. You can contact him Via Email 
WORLDCYBERHACKERS@GMAIL.COM

Neregistrovaný: melissa levy
24.2.2018 16:05:19
melissa levy Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

infidelity: PLEASE READ

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.
Neregistrovaný: marica nadirash
24.2.2018 16:04:52
marica nadirash Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

How i caught my cheating husband

My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I was referred to Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him

Neregistrovaný: braeckmans
24.2.2018 14:16:59
braeckmans Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

hacking atm cards

Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores. We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card cvv. if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day.

Here is our price list for ATM cards:
BALANCE PRICE
$2000 ----------------$150
$5,000----------------$300
$10,000 ------------- $650
$20,000 ------------- $1,200
$35,000 --------------$1,900
$50,000 ------------- $2,700
$100,000------------- $5,200
order now: via email...braeckmansj@outlook.com

Neregistrovaný: caroline hudderson
24.2.2018 11:06:54
caroline hudderson Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

hack service

Computer analysts Professional hacking brianhackwizard@gmail.com service is now available to ALL customers! Available Services include: University grades Booster Credit Score Booster Phone Hacking Private keys of various wallet addresses in Bitcoin accounts Social Media Hacking including: Whatsapp, Facebook; Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat Hacking (ALL SOCIAL NETWORK HACKING) Email Hacking Email extraction from Websites iCloud, iOS and mobile devices hack Government Records change Erase criminal records Erase credit card debt Bank account Upgrade GPS tracker Database hacking MANY MORE hacking services (we have to be discreet here) Talk to him right now through a SECURELY ENCRYPTED & CONFIDENTIAL CHAT for any inquiries! Email: brianhackwizard@gmail.com text only: +1 (571)-286-5929 whatsapp no: +1 (628)-203-5734
24.2.2018 10:28:26
braeckmans Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

hacking atm cards

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores. We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card cvv. if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day.

BALANCE PRICE

23.2.2018 15:21:35

ATM CARDS

BALANCE PRICE

Neregistrovaný: SAMUEL HARRIS
23.2.2018 03:35:15
SAMUEL HARRIS Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

hacking made easy WITH ETHICALHACKERS009

I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker (ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM)

I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM
Y ou can also call him or send him a text +16692252253
23.2.2018 01:49:32
SAMUEL HARRIS Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker (ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM)

I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM
Neregistrovaný: Yusuf Adams
22.2.2018 00:42:43
Yusuf Adams Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance

Guarantees,Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) medium term note (MTN)

and Third Party Guarantees. which are specifically for sell/lease at leasing price of 4+1%

/32+2% for selling price.
If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to

answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details

regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly

renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these

instruments.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 10M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: Barcley's Bank , HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank

Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking day.

BELOW IS OUR FCO PROCEDURE

WE will arrange for a fresh cut BG/SBLC EURO/USD $10million to 100billion in favor of your

company with Euro clear access code and block code as well as the ISIN and CUSIP numbers

and Common Code of the SBLC from Barclay's Bank to enable you verify it at a lease cost of

4+1% After which you will transfer Euro cost fee to validate the instrument before it is

delivered by swift MT199/MT799 pre-advice and finally via MT760 and the beneficiary is

expected to pay 4% lease cost via MT103 to providers funding bank after verifying and

authenticating the swift MT760 from issuing bank Barclay's, hsbc, and deucthe bank etc.
Contact us for outstanding service, competence & professionalism;

For all inquires Contact:

Name: Yusuf Adams.

Email:yusuf.adm12live@gmail.com yusuf.adm12live@outlook.com
Neregistrovaný: Yusuf Adams
22.2.2018 00:36:39
Yusuf Adams Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance

Guarantees,Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) medium term note (MTN)

and Third Party Guarantees. which are specifically for sell/lease at leasing price of 4+1%

/32+2% for selling price.
If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to

answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details

regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly

renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these

instruments.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 10M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: Barcley's Bank , HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank

Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking day.

BELOW IS OUR FCO PROCEDURE

WE will arrange for a fresh cut BG/SBLC EURO/USD $10million to 100billion in favor of your

company with Euro clear access code and block code as well as the ISIN and CUSIP numbers

and Common Code of the SBLC from Barclay's Bank to enable you verify it at a lease cost of

4+1% After which you will transfer Euro cost fee to validate the instrument before it is

delivered by swift MT199/MT799 pre-advice and finally via MT760 and the beneficiary is

expected to pay 4% lease cost via MT103 to providers funding bank after verifying and

authenticating the swift MT760 from issuing bank Barclay's, hsbc, and deucthe bank etc.
Contact us for outstanding service, competence & professionalism;

For all inquires Contact:

Name: Yusuf Adams.

Email:yusuf.adm12live@gmail.com yusuf.adm12live@outlook.com
21.2.2018 19:30:09

I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a

hacker (ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM)

I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and

some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp,

facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a

very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even

recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am

glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient

hacker, then you should contact this guy ; ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM
Neregistrovaný: Tommy Champion
19.2.2018 10:12:43
Tommy Champion Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

Do You Need Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects?

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 5B EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Contact Person: Mr. Tommy Champion
Email: trustco.financeplc@gmail.com
Skype ID: trustco.financeplc
Neregistrovaný: Kate Williams
18.2.2018 16:55:44
Kate Williams Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x
I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and singing praises to this powerful spell caster called Dr,Okaya who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that i have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then i decided to keep a close eye on him then i discovers that he was having an affair with another Woman, I was heart broken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship, hurts me a lot.. But i thank all those who placed the contact information of Dr,Okaya on the internet because through that i have been able to contact Dr, and today my relationship has been restored with love and more Respect than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress i will do you a favor by dropping the contact information's of Dr,Okaya which are via email: OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM ... OR call Him on his number +270814506790
Neregistrovaný: Lukas
18.2.2018 11:45:49
Lukas Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

to: Bonbonek

Ahoj. Zapomnel jsem dat na sebe mail. Lukkroupa81@email.cz

Dekuji za cenu listku. Lukas
Neregistrovaný: Lukas
17.2.2018 10:40:54
Lukas Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

to: Bonbonek

Ahoj. Kolik za listky? Je to na 23.3. Bobycentrum? A jake listky mas. Diky Lukas
Neregistrovaný: marica nadirash
17.2.2018 10:31:41
marica nadirash Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

How i caught my cheating husband

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked his iphone and gave me all information in his facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact them if you need help

Neregistrovaný: becca
16.2.2018 19:50:20
becca Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

How can i catch a cheating spouse

Are you suspecting your partner of cheating or having an extramarital affair? WORLDWIDEWEBHACK11@GMAIL.COM
I'll advice you to get proof first before confronting him/her. As that could result in unnecessary confusion in your relationship or marriage. it's always advisable to consult a professional hacker to help you get concrete evidence by discreetly getting access to their phone or computer. WORLDWIDEWEBHACK11@GMAIL.COM he has worked for me a couple of times and he never disappoints. he provides Accurate results and can be trusted for 100% privacy and really affordable fees.
Neregistrovaný: manicka
16.2.2018 11:28:59
manicka Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

Rychlá půjčka

Přátelé, pokud potřebujete spolehlivého věřitele, podívejte se sem http://rychlapujcka-is.com/
Neregistrovaný: WILLIAMS CHRISTOPHER
16.2.2018 07:15:48
WILLIAMS CHRISTOPHER Odpovědět Permalink odkaz na tento post Tento příspěvek stojí za přečtení Tento příspěvek nebyl pochválen 0x

how cyberprofessionalhacker HELPED ME OUT

If you are in need of a hacker to know who and who your spouse is texting or calling at your back contact
CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM he is very good when it comes in hacking cell phones like whats-app, text messages,
call logs, Facebook, viber, emails, deleted text messages and many more this hacker has
worked for me and my friends so many times and
he has never disappointed feel free to contact me at CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM am sure he will help you
Thank you
Do tohoto fóra mají zakázán přístup: pooj
Provozovatel neručí a nenese zodpovědnost za obsah diskusních příspěvků, diskuse nemoderuje ani nerediguje. Diskusní příspěvky vyjadřují názor jejich autorů. Provozovatel si vyhrazuje právo odstraňovat diskusní příspěvky, a to zejména takové, které odporují dobrým mravům, porušují platné zákony ČR (např. obsahují vulgární výrazy, nadávky, rasistické, xenofobní či šovinistické narážky) poškozují dobré jméno provozovatele nebo obsahují neplacenou reklamu. Provozovatel má vždy pravdu, na fórech vládne osvícená diktatura, demokracie se - jak ukazují dějiny neosvědčila.
REKLAMA
DOPORUČUJEME
RAVE.cz - hudební server nejen o taneční scéně